Cook Home Construction

The purpose of this blog is to share our home construction experience with our family and friends. Glad you stopped by! Check back frequently, as we plan to keep this updated as a journal of our progress.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

How did he do that?!!!!


I nearly had a stroke tonight when I pulled up to the site to find Dwayne, sitting on his tractor, wedged perfectly in the covered porch area! I couldn't imagine how he got the thing in there in the first place and surely didn't know how he was going to get out! I said before that he continues to amaze me in this construction project, and tonight was no exception. As it turns out, this was one of many trips in and out of this spot tonight. He was using the tractor to dump rock into some low areas in the basement. (BTW, there is not a single mark on any of the ICF forms!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home